Located in Arthurs Point, just 5 minutes from central Queenstown, Trelawn Place is ideal for your boutique Queenstown holiday accommodation. We have 2 self contained cottages, an apartment and 2 luxury bed and breakfast rooms.
General facilities available to all our guests include:
- Two very good restaurants close by
- Secure off street parking
- King size beds
- Flat screen TVs
- In room complimentary WiFi
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Luxury soaps and shampoos
- Personal hair dryers
- Each room has portable oil heater thermostat controlled
- Each room has own private patio or balcony
- Gas barbecues are available for use free of charge
- Out door furniture in lots of private places on the property
- Large garden for people to sit in or explore
- Large lawn for children to play on
- Access to private beach below property for swimming
- Large parking area for use during functions
- Guest laundry with iron, ironing board and clothes drier and bathroom
- House phone available for use, on request.
- Luggage storage for guests who are going to walk the national park tracks or those with a late afternoon flight out of Queenstown.
- Large Gazebo with Gas Barbeque – During the summer, couples enjoy having a barbeque in the Gazebo.
- Local knowledge of the area available, with help in regards to bookings if required
- Two cottages are pet friendly, one cottage is kept totally pet free
This property has pet dogs and a cat. We try to keep these out of the rooms.
The cottages are available for weekly rental.
No smoking in the house and the cottages please.
A fabulous great wonderful amazing location to stay at in Arthurs Point. A great place.to stay for visiting all the surrounding locations, like Queenstown and Arrowtown. We felt very relaxed and welcome staying here, with great local knowledge of the area given by out hosts Michael and Nery.
Jonny & Christa Aiport
The location was beautiful and an easy drive to Queenstown. The cottage was lovely, cosy and warm, with everything we needed. Big area for the kids to play outside and they loved the friendly dogs!
Sa Wei and Huilin Du
We had an amazing time at Trelawn Place. Michael & Nery made us feel right at home and it was a pleasure to meet them. The scenery and location can't be beat.
AirBnB - Jan. 2018
You will not be disappointed with the cottage at Trelawn. Michael and Nery are warm, personable and who give attention to detail. The gardens and view are spectacular.
AirBnB - August 2018
Amazing location - just breathtaking views down the river and up to the mountains and ski fields. Magic to be able to sit on the deck and enjoy the sunshine and the gorgeous space. Loved the spa under the stars too! Would recommend in a heartbeat and great for a couple wanting a special get away - close to town but feels like you are miles away so peaceful!
Why Stay with Us?
- Sunny location close to the ski field, 12 minutes from Coronet Peak. The Ski Shuttle bus goes past our entrance way.
- Trelawn is five minutes drive from Queenstown centre, is strategically placed to take advantage of beautiful views to Coronet Peak, while in a peaceful private setting. The property is bathed in full sun all winter.
- Walk down to the river passing the historic miners hut along the way.
- Rolling lawns and mature conifer trees frame the property, making Trelawn a stunning location for a small intimate wedding, through to a large wedding under a marquee for over 100 people.
- Two free standing, self catering cottages for those wanting a romantic getaway, or for a family vacation with the comforts of home.
- Self contained apartment which can be used as single level accommodation if required.
- Trelawn is pet friendly property.